The first no-bake recipe on my blog
An ancient recipe from my mother.
Yield: ~35 – 40 balls
- 25 dkg household biscuit powder
- 1 teaspoon bitter cocoa powder
- 15 dkg shredded coconut
- 12 teaspoons icing sugar
- 3.5 dl milk
- 5 dkg shredded coconut
- Knead together the biscuit powder, the cocoa powder, the 15 dkg shredded coconut, the icing sugar and the milk.
- Form balls (~ 3 cm in diamater) from it with wet hands.
- Coat them with the rest of the shredded coconut.
- Leave the balls in a cold place for a night.