I have learned this new word (attempt) from my boyfriend while working on his project, and I think it fits to this recipe. Donuts in general are deep-fried in hot oil but this time I have baked them in the oven. Here You are the recipe.
Yield: 18 donuts
- 3 dl milk
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 dkg butter
- 15 dkg sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60 dkg flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lemon juice to taste
- icing sugar to taste
- Heat 1 dl milk with a teaspoon of sugar, crumble the fresh yeast in it, leave at a lukewarm place until the yeast rises.
- Melt the butter, add the rest of the milk, the sugar and the eggs. Mix to combine.
- Add the flour, the salt and the risen yeast with the milk.
- Mix to combine and let it rise until doubled in size (~30 minutes).
- Roll out the dough into 1.5-2.5 cm thick and cut into circle shapes with a mug.
- Punch out the middle of the donuts with a shot glass.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put the donuts into baking pans with bakery paper, bake 15 minutes (9 at a time).
- Wait a bit to cool the donuts down a little and then glaze them with lemon juice mixed with icing sugar.