We tried the recipe years before, but still this is our favorite. My boyfriend likes very much to fry the meat, together we are ready quickly. Coated chicken is perfect to serve with French fries and salad with tomato, purple onion and yogurt.
Yield: for 2-3 persons
- 0.5-0.6 kg chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- half package (~5 g) baking powder
- 1 dl milk
- Cut the chicken breast into inch thick strips and season with salt to taste.
- Finely chop the onion and the garlic.
- Add the egg, the milk, the baking powder and enough flour to make a thick mixture.
- Dip the chicken strips into the mixture and fry them in hot oil.