A quick cookie for the weekend, my boyfriend helped me to prepare. Like a big kid, he expressly enjoyed cutting the dough. Everyone can flavor to taste.
Yield: ~80 cookies
- 20 dkg flour
- half package baking powder
- 10 dkg sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- juice of a half lemon
- 1 egg
- 12.5 dkg butter
- Stir the flour and the baking powder.
- Add the sugar, the vanilla sugar, the juice of a half lemon and the egg. Mix to combine.
- Add the chopped butter, mix to combine again.
- Roll out the dough into ~3 mm thick and cut into various shapes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put the cookies into a baking pan with bakery paper, bake 15-20 minutes. Be careful, they can burn quickly!
- Serve the cookies with jam, chocolate creme or other fillings.